3. Celebrity Constellation
We did this cruise because it included a land tour of the The Golden Triangle, which was fabulous. We have been on four celebrity cruises, so we felt confident in booking this one. Firstly the pros : Overall the staff were very friendly The ship was clean and tidy The entertainment was very good some nights When in port going ashore was run quite smoothly The pool area was kept clean and tidy Announcements were kept to a minimum Cons: The library was a disgrace, it is so minimal, nothing to read. Lack of meaningful activities, we are completely over trivia, bingo. Putting competitions ect. Several people complained to us that they were bored, it was time to go home they said. The upselling is tedious and cheapens the brand I ordered drinks at the pool bar, they were so awful I never repeated thay again. Drinks at the reflection bar were quite acceptable. We always look forward to the last night to enjoy the lobster tail. When it was served to us we were appalled, the majority of the shell contained some sort of filling which was inedible, no lobster flesh. We sent our meal back uneaten, shame on Celebrity, if you are cost cutting don't put lobster on the menu ! I think Celebrity have forgotten who their core market are, after many cruises I can see a large section is made up of baby boomers and older who would enjoy a lot more activities of enrichment than they are being offered. At certain times of the day tea, coffee and water were only available at the end of the Ocean view Cafe on level ten.

Pleasant Cruise despite the "Issues"

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by sandyblue

Firstly the pros : Overall the staff were very friendly

The ship was clean and tidy

The entertainment was very good some nights

When in port going ashore was run quite smoothly

The pool area was kept clean and tidy

Announcements were kept to a minimum

Cons: The library was a disgrace, it is so minimal, nothing to read.

Lack of meaningful activities, we are completely over trivia, bingo.

Putting competitions ect. Several people complained to us that they

were bored, it was time to go home they said.

The upselling is tedious and cheapens the brand

I ordered drinks at the pool bar, they were so awful I never repeated

thay again. Drinks at the reflection bar were quite acceptable.

We always look forward to the last night to enjoy the lobster tail.

When it was served to us we were appalled, the majority of the shell

contained some sort of filling which was inedible, no lobster flesh.

We sent our meal back uneaten, shame on Celebrity, if you are cost

cutting don't put lobster on the menu !

sandyblue’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

The air conditioner was situated in the side of the wall, which gave inconsistent cooling and also noisy.
The cabin is showing signs of wear and tear.
  Celebrity Constellation Deck Plans