3. MSC Musica
It was my husbands 40th birthday on the 1st and we love bhangra. The dining was amazing. The food was incredibly delicious. Entertainment was 100% incredible. The ship was another experience altogether, it was really amazing. The service by each and every staff member was phenomenol and I would always recommend MSC to all of my family and friends. I would most certainly cruise again. The ports were very quick this time round cruising. My first experience was not too good but his time round, was much better. I travel with 2 kids and they throroughly enjoyed themselves. They would also most certainly cruise again. The kids were blown away with the amazing activities for them and entertainment. My previous experience was in the inside cabin and this time was the partial ocean view. Just a suggestion, that although the room was good, we did not really get any view due to the emergency boats being in the way. So, next time I would prefer a deck or 2 higher.

We got to celebrate my husband's 40th on this amazing cruise

MSC Musica Cruise Review by SarojiniChetty

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
It was my husbands 40th birthday on the 1st and we love bhangra.

The dining was amazing. The food was incredibly delicious.

Entertainment was 100% incredible.

The ship was another experience altogether, it was really amazing.

SarojiniChetty’s Full Rating Summary