3. Celebrity Summit
This was our second cruise on Celebrity and our first on the Summit. Our first was on the Equinox. New beds were so comfortable and the pillows were wonderful! We were in aqua cabin 1140. Beautiful big balcony at the back of the ship. Only three small issues overall. One was that it was tight walking around the foot of the bed with the tv on the wall. Second was the new shower door made it difficult to get in and out of the shower stall. A rather odd design but better than a shower curtain sticking to your legs as you showered. The room was otherwise perfect! Quiet and comfortable with lots of storage space. The only other issue was not with the cabin or the ship but with the bar service. We upgraded to premium drink packages but several times the bars did not have the premium alcohol that was in our package. One time when I specifically asked for a tequila that I could see they had my drink was mixed with a lesser one. Bars were not properly staffed and waits were long. Don’t get me wrong, we are not heavy drinkers but the poor bar service seemed like they were taking advantage of those with the drink packages. The Summit staff was outstanding and our room steward, Ian, was the best we have had in all of our 12 cruises! I love Celebrity and the Summit! This ship overall was absolutely gorgeous. We enjoyed our meals in Blu but also visited the buffet for breakfast and afternoon snacks. The production shows were not our favorite but the performers were very good. There was nothing to complain about and the shows were all different. The music at the Sunset Bar was also enjoyable. We could hear it from our aft balcony and enjoyed it each night.

Summit was Beautiful!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by hrt4girls

hrt4girls’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 1140
cabin was perfect and we loved our extended balcony
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins