3. Celebrity Summit
We had sailed on Summit before, been to the ports before, but the chance to sail on an UPDATED Summit at an amazing price was too good to be true. The ship looked amazing. They kept the best parts and added many more. Our room was light and airy. At first I thought our handicap accessible was smaller, but once in it, the area was comfortable with more than adequate storage. The main dining room was heavenly. We were a large group, close to 20, and all agreed the changes brought new life into the ship. The one thing that always was fantastic when traveling on the Summit was the staff. Thank goodness that is one item that did not change. Oh, did I mention food? Outstanding! A group of us had dinner in Qsine. Oh, we joked about the very small portions, but yet we all joked about how full we were by the end. Thanks to our excellent waiter Solomon, our choices were just right and satisfied all 8 of our varied tastes. My one complaint- cruise was WAY TOO SHORT. But it did leave us with a desire to come back again soon for a longer trip.

Rejuvenation

tcher0619’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
Cabin 2C 6107
Very manageable for husbands handicap scooter. Concerned that there is a step down to get to veranda. In the past there was always a small ramp. Also missed the ability for my husband to have a button to open entrance door.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins