• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

MaxCaz
2-5 Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Balcony

We chose this cruise because the embarkation was Melbourne which was close to home .

I did this cruise with my sister ans as it was her first time on a ship, the length of the duration was such that if she did not like it then it was not far from home.

But ... all the facilities on board really blew us away. The food was excellent, we dined mainly in Donatello and could not fault the staff, they were very friendly, efficient, obliging and prompt. The choice of food was out of this world.

Balcony

Cabin BD

Very clean and well maintained by our cabin steward. Having our bed turned down each night and a chocolate on the pillow was a nice touch. I did comment that the cabin was a little small but when you can sit on the balcony that really negates my concern. Next time we might up grade to a mini suite.

Port Reviews

Akaroa

The Hung i was the high lite of this tour. The food and the experience of Maori life was amazing. .

Wellington

We did our own thing this day , went into and looked around the city centre.

Tauranga

This was my second visit to this city. The sights and sounds of the Thermal areas and the wonderful Maori culture are a memory that I will never forget.

Melbourne

Not required,

Gisborne

Did not disembark the ship.

Auckland

Our first really wet day. We walked into the city and did all the touristy things. The Sky Tower was the high lite even though visibility was limited due to the weather.

10 Helpful Vote