3. Freedom of the Seas
Fantastic time, the first night was a little hectic due to getting everyone on board, the muster drill and getting everyone settled but things smoothed out nicely after the second day. excursions went smoothly, getting the groups checked in in the air-conditioned theater before going outside to the meeting places was a brilliant idea. We did have an issue with the padding / mattress on the sleeper sofa, had to use 3 padding and folded them together to make it thick enough to mimic a mattress. my back was in such pain trying to sleep on the sofabed we were usually too tired to watch any of the shows. but we did catch the ice show and really enjoyed that. In the beginning, we had an issue with the my time dining reservations. we traveled with a group of 8 and wanted to seat at 7pm. but there were not enough large tables to fit us. the early seating was not finished by 7 so we have to wait for them to finish to get a table. a few items I would like to point out. 1) the smoke coming from the casino made most of the 3rd floor inhabitable. even when no one was in the casino I was still gaging. On sea day it was SO crowded, and everyone was saving chairs that you could NOT use the pool area or the upper deck. EVERY chair was taken with a towel and all the pools were full of people you could not get in.

Freedom March 31, 2019

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by pick aname

pick aname’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3 9280
bad or no mattress, we had to combine 3 topper sheets and fold them in half to make it thick enough to help with the back pain from sleeping on the sofabed. the closets were huge, the balcony was great. the tv had only 3 channels of old programming and 50 channels of BORING royal infomercials.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins