3. Ruby Princess
This was a fifteen day cruise. There were many days at sea.The ports in Hawaii are all beautiful. I did grow weary of the days at sea on the way over. We had a two bedroom suite, not as spacious as it has been on the other cruise lines. The ship itself is starting to show a little bit of age but is still in good condition. The theater was always crowded and if you arrived less than half an hour before the performance it was nearly impossible to get a seat. I believe this was true for both shows. For suite guests they have a new program, at least a new program to me, called Club Class. Part of the da Vinci dining room is set aside for suite guests, the service was very good some of the best I've ever had. The ports were all good and I even enjoyed Ensenada. I think that Princess is the only cruise line to offer selling form LA to Hawaii and back.

Hawaii a nice place to visit.

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by wlpphd

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Premium Balcony
wlpphd’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Premium Balcony
Cabin B2 D106/102
Oddly shaped in my opinion. It is really a one bedroom connected to a mini suite. There is no door to the bedroom in the mini suite. I would probably no choose this type again.
Caribe Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins