3. Navigator of the Seas
Chose this cruise because it was 9 days and I have only been to that area twice before. This ship is very hard to navigate from one area to another especially when the 3rd and 4th decks are involved. I wish we had known that water shoes were so important at the beaches in Aruba. The underwater rocks are tough. Also the "off road" tours they are really that "off road" and unfortunately far to long. Meals in the special dining rooms were excellent and the service outstanding. Meals in the dinning room had outstanding appetizers and starters but the entreas were not up to the standard set by the apps/starters. Over all the crew was very good and the rooms delightful. This was my 42 cruise and while it was not my favorite it was far from the worst.

Not as good as I expected.

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Knave6

Meals in the special dining rooms were excellent and the service outstanding.

Over all the crew was very good and the rooms delightful.

Knave6’s Full Rating Summary