3. Norwegian Pearl
I have not been on a vacation in three years and my son has never been on a cruise so my go to cruise ship is NCL as I have been on four other cruises with them. As always, I have never been disappointed. There is always something to do for everyone. The Norwegian Pearl is one of the smaller ships with around 2500 guests thus there is less entertainment venues but I was not disappointed with what was provided. The food, service and shore excursions were fantastic especially the Salsa, Guacamole and Tequila excursion. The tour guides were over the top with entertainment, laughter and just down right funny. Afterwards, you could stay at the beach and the massages were great and just for 20 dollars!! The ship was friendly with a positive atmosphere. I didn't want my vacation to end. I can't wait to return. See you soon NCL!!!

A great time on the Norwegian Pearl

Bubblyredhead’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Pearl price drops

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA
Great space as it can sleep four but since the room was located on the 11th floor mid ship I had the kids activity room over my room thus I heard lots of noise starting after 9 a.m. Hard to sleep in if you are a late sleeper.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Costa Maya
    This excursion was fantastic. The tour guides were very entertaining which added to this excursion where you got to learn on to make 2 types of Salsa and one guacamole dip all the while why drinking tequila. Afterwards you learned how to salsa dance and then there was a Tequila tasting of over 12 tequila liquors and 2 aged Tequilas. Afterwards, there was around 1 hour to spend at the beach to get a massage for 20 bucks or walk around looking at the various shops.
    View All 12,040 Costa Maya Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Costa Maya Cruise Port Review
  • Harvest Caye
    We took the Monkey River Jungle excursion which took us on a river boat ride which entailed looking at the wildlife along the river such as birds, types of trees, bats, iguanas, turtles and an alligator with finally reaching to our destination of hiking to see the monkeys. We actually spotted around 5 black monkeys. Luckily the weather was good.
    View All 1,076 Harvest Caye Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Harvest Caye Cruise Port Review
  • Beach
    We went to the Maya Island Private Beach where there were various animals to see, great snorkeling and a buffet lunch offered. It rained for a few hours but after it cleared up it was great!