• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Bubblyredhead
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

I have not been on a vacation in three years and my son has never been on a cruise so my go to cruise ship is NCL as I have been on four other cruises with them. As always, I have never been disappointed. There is always something to do for everyone. The Norwegian Pearl is one of the smaller ships with around 2500 guests thus there is less entertainment venues but I was not disappointed with what was provided.

The food, service and shore excursions were fantastic especially the Salsa, Guacamole and Tequila excursion. The tour guides were over the top with entertainment, laughter and just down right funny. Afterwards, you could stay at the beach and the massages were great and just for 20 dollars!! The ship was friendly with a positive atmosphere. I didn't want my vacation to end. I can't wait to return. See you soon NCL!!!

Mid-Ship Mini-Suite with Balcony

Great space as it can sleep four but since the room was located on the 11th floor mid ship I had the kids activity room over my room thus I heard lots of noise starting after 9 a.m. Hard to sleep in if you are a late sleeper.

Port Reviews

Harvest Caye

We took the Monkey River Jungle excursion which took us on a river boat ride which entailed looking at the wildlife along the river such as birds, types of trees, bats, iguanas, turtles and an alligator with finally reaching to our destination of hiking to see the monkeys. We actually spotted around 5 black monkeys. Luckily the weather was good.

10 Helpful Vote