3. Crown Princess
we were looking for a 10 day cruise with good hot weather, which we did get. We have been on this ship before and it has since been refurbished but I'm not sure what parts. It seemed exactly the same as 10 years ago. Maybe the specialty restaurants which we did not go to. The cabins were exactly the same but with very mushy beds. We chose twin beds which were extremely small and too soft. They had very heavy duvets on the beds which might have ok on a trans ocean crossing but far too hot for the caribbean. The ports we went to were just ok. Bonair was very interesting. We took a ship excursion in Grenada but the driver just took us to each stop and opened the door to the van and told us nothing. I complained at the ship but they just apologized. At St.Thomas we would have had to take a taxi to town which was charging $5. per person for approx.2miles. We didn't bother. The Princess Cays was very nice. A nice time to swim in the ocean. Entertainment is very good on the Princess which is one of the reasons we keep coming back, but I would go on a newer ship if we do it again.

same ol"