Norwegian Sun Cruise Review
2,215 Reviews

Worst experience ever - What happened to my honeymoon?!?

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by lshelton02

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Balcony

This was mine and my husbands first cruise and our honeymoon. We were sold a drink package on a free-drink cruise. The food was horrible. We never had any wait-staff ask if we needed anything or how we were. Everything started with a 30-60 minute wait in a line. We were only left 1 wash cloth a day in our room. We never made an evening show because dinner would take 2-3 hours. My husband and I are up and out of our room early (5:30-6am) and the upper decks were always a mess - everyday! Beer bottles, wine glasses, plastic glasses, just trash/mess everywhere. We should have had 100 minutes of wifi - never happened and never could catch the IT person on board. One of our excursions we were unable to make due to Norwegian messed something up with the tender boats. Second stop our excursion was cancelled.

This cruise was our first and last! So sad that we had looked so forward to our honeymoon cruise! I am so thankful that we are able to have fun anywhere or this could have been much worse.

Norwegian really let us down! Horrible everything.

lshelton02's Full Rating Summary

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 0038

Our room was okay. I suppose we weren't expecting anything glamorous, so we got what we expected.

Harvest Caye

Norwegian messed up with Tendering and we missed our excursion. We got off the ship long enough to find food (since the food on the ship was horrible) and then got back on.

lshelton02