3. MSC Musica
Bhangra was awesome and the shows were great. Loved the atmosphere. The food the service and the ship was to the tea.loved every minute with my family. I would definitely advise anyone else to go on the msc. It was our first time. I was worried about the weather but it turned out better than expected. Portuguese island was so relaxing and we enjoyed playing in the water. Please msc cater for mutton aswell because we do not eat beef or pork. We mostly ate chicken onboad. We ate not fish lovers. However everything was beautiful. Very efficient in the planning. We received a newsletter every afternoon to know whats happening the next day. The shows were world class. We really enjoyed it. We did experience some motion sickness at first but after the first night it was much better. Thank you so much for this experience. We will be definitely coming back.

Top cruise