3. Navigator of the Seas
We chose this as our 2nd cruise because we had friends already booked. We then had an additional 6 friends join us. The reason for the 4 instead of 5 is simply due to issues with or at the terminal prior to and after we returned from our cruise. We had to wait for extended period of time both times with no real communication from Royal as to what the issues were. Apparently people did not get off the prior cruise and then when we retired the escalators were broke. So communication is key so I feel they need to work on that. Other than that the cruise was unbelievable. The destinations were perfect and the staff was beyond awesome. So friendly and helpful in every way possible. Special shout out to Raj and Sagar our dining staff. They are the gold standard of service and the excellence. They were on top of everything and never had to even ask it was like they read our minds ahead of time. Julio our cabin steward went up and over our expectations. My suitcase was damaged in transit and Julio help find the materials I needed to repair it. The different towel animals each night always put a smile on our face. Thank you so much to those gentlemen they deserved to be recognized by not only by myself but by The entire Royal corporate team.

Unbelievable experience

ddsteele199’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Navigator of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3B 7298
Unbelievable. So spacious and inviting. Like always they need more outlets. So I really suggest investing in a usb power strips.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins