3. Carnival Vista
Chose this Cruise for our 27th wedding anniversary. We had so much fun on this cruise. All the staff we interacted with were very professional and always had a smile. Especially Milan and Mark in the Alchemy Bar. We stopped here for drinks before dinner every night, best dirty martinis I have ever had. The decor of the ship was plain but did not bother me. We did not even miss the glass elevators. The Havana area is great. I would recommend choosing a room that allows access to this area. No crowds at the bar or at the pool area. Walked out at 10 and plenty of loungers still available. Since this was an anniversary cruise we only ate in the main dining room twice. The food was good it was what I expected. The other night we ate at the specialty restaurants and the food was exceptional. We had so much fun on this cruise we booked another cruise on the Vista.

Great Cruise on the Vista

Carnival Vista Cruise Review by Slipkid77

Slipkid77’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Vista price drops

Grand Suite
Cabin GS 7300
Great room with lots of room
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins