3. Royal Princess
Elevator service was abysmal. LONG waits and overcrowding. The room had NO 110 volt outlets near the bed, only 220v. They did give me an extension cord, but that was a major tripping hazard (and the cord was frayed). I ended up DUCT-TAPING it across the ceiling, an ugly sight indeed. My cabins on my Norwegian cruises had no such problems! Too much formality for me - this was a vacation and shouldn't require formalwear. The buffet closed at 11p, and the only all-night food available consisted of 5-6 premade dishes that all contained foods I can't eat. The room service breakfast menu was great, and food was brought eother on time or 10-20 minutes EARLY. The video arcade was not available to adults (I enjoy an arcade game now and then). The casino slots machines paid out almost nothing - I spent $2400 and the best I hit was ONE $350 win. That is shameful. Sadly, this site doesn't let me upload pics from my cell phone.

Elevators and power outlets made it poor

Royal Princess Cruise Review by ron90069

Elevator service was abysmal. LONG waits and overcrowding.

My cabins on my Norwegian cruises had no such problems!

Sadly, this site doesn't let me upload pics from my cell phone.
ron90069’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA R411
Cabin was surprisingly comfortable and nicely sized. Shower water pressure was good, service was good. The TV channel selection lacked any of the network (OTA) channels, but a good selection of movies and older TV shows (ok, The Love Boat was a "gimme").
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins