3. Crown Princess
The staff on princess cruise made my vacation the best vacation ever!!! Everyone was so attentive kind and very helpful. Anytime I needed directions they always knew how to direct me. The steward kept my room clean and even after it was cleaned and I took a nap my bed was later remade and of course I loved the chocolate left on my bed each night. The waiters were awesome as well making sure my meal was the best. The entertainment on the ship was awesome. We got to know the staff very well and they were all so nice and friendly. We had a lot of laughs playing games and watching the different activities. I love Ed that we could grab a pizza slice late at night for a good snack. This was my first cruise and I now have fond lasting memories of the best vacation I’ve ever had.

Southern Caribbean