3. Grand Princess
Love to sail out of our home port . We are the first to sail on The Grand Princess after she came out of dry dock. We are in one of the Grand Suites L301. They replaced or reupholstered the couches and chairs, which was well needed. They put new 42” TVs in the living room and bedroom. However they removed the DVD players which was a big disappointment as we bring our own DVDs to watch. I don’t think I need to tell you how bad the programming is on the ship. We were told they are going to put “on demand “in the near future,but on this cruise it is not available. If you love reruns of " The Love Boat" enjoy. We have been sailing on Princess for many years and appreciate their product, Princess Cruises should be so proud of their crew, they are second to none. We love Club Class dining.

First after dry dock

Grand Princess Cruise Review by LazyMary

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Grand Suite with Balcony

We have been sailing on Princess for many years and appreciate their product,

Princess Cruises should be so proud of their crew, they are second to none.

We love Club Class dining.
LazyMary’s Full Rating Summary
Get Grand Princess price drops

Grand Suite with Balcony
Cabin S1 L301
The bedroom TV is really too large for the space. Be very careful you don’t hit your head on the corner of the TV. Also now the vanity area is useless, it is too dark to use for putting on makeup or such. All in all the Grand Suite is a beautiful cabin
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins