3. Anthem of the Seas
It was a gift from our children for our 50th anniversary.. easy on we were on the 13th floor right under the pool. First night was terrible, they were doing repairs above us and were moving things around all night. Did not get any sleep.. called guest services and was told I could get another room.. it was three days when I got another room .they told us they shampooed the rug and it had to dry. Happy we changed room. My tour was cancelled and one show cancelled.. we got a different tour and they corrected show.. after that everything went well. Our cabin workers were great Johnaton and Rosnet.. dining room was very nice and our waiter Jhonny and I Nengah were great. The workers in the dining rooms are hard working and do a great job. Entertainment was great all around. Shows very entertaining and games fun. Service was excellent Ports are good. Cape Canaveral very interesting. NASA. Coco bay awesome.. Bahamas junkaroo beach very rocky... long walk tho beach. Lots of shopping. Debarking easy.. been on royal Caribbean before and debarking was terrible. A lot better this time. Over all it was a very nice trip. Would go again but different ports.

Nice ship, very clean.

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by Robbys6

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Entertainment was great all around. Shows very entertaining and games fun.

Service was excellent

Ports are good. Cape Canaveral very interesting. NASA.

Coco bay awesome..

Bahamas junkaroo beach very rocky... long walk tho beach. Lots of shopping.

Over all it was a very nice trip.

Would go again but different ports.
Robbys6’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 2D 13198-7262
After room change very good
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins