3. Carnival Breeze
It was a beautiful and relaxing cruise. First time to Margaritaville and it was so much fun! The ship is amazing! It was my second time on the Breeze and it doesn't dissapoint. Our cabin was nice and roomy. The dining is always great on the Breeze. I love Guy's Burger joint. The entertainment and activities are great! They always put on a great show. Although, with that being said. It was a little disappointing to see the same exact show that I had seen in 2015 on the same ship. Come on Carnival switch things up a bit in the shows. Service is always top notch! Ports were beautiful and the only complaint I have has nothing to do with Carnival. It is with Crystal Seas Adventures in Grand Turk. Viator and Trip Advisor did nothing for me to get my$138 refund for an excursion I did not get to go on because we were told it was cancelled by a worker because of the rough waters. Turns out it wasn't cancelled and they refused to give me my money back. Will never book through these three companies again. Be sure you have buyers protection if you book outside of Carnival's excursions.

Great Cruise minus the excursion booked not through ship

Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by lellison1

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View
lellison1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Breeze price drops

Deluxe Ocean View
Cabin 6N
Cabin was roomy, comfy and had a nice view
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins