3. Anthem of the Seas
This was our 11th Royal Caribbean cruise and second time on Anthem, we did not travel with children and we are both 55 years old. I was not a fan of the entertainment on the ship, boring And just mediocre (the shows) Heath Harrison the comedian, Three Tenors and Ron Lucas the ventriloquist were all VERY good. The crew were friendly pretty much through out the ship.We did Wonderland restaurant which I recommend, the food was very good you won’t come away hungry that’s for sure. We also did Chops which was also good but their meat is more like choice cut rather then prime cut. We have had better quality before. The wait staff was excellent though . My time dinning was not well organized even though we had 6;00 reservations everyday. They seemed like they didn’t know where to seat people. The food quality has come down a lot from prior cruises in my opinion.We did a lot of the activities bumper cars, I-Fly, North Star and enjoyed them , it was to windy to do rock climbing wall and didn’t get to use the run/walking track or flow rider do the high winds. There are plenty of places to relax on the ship,if your looking to go to the pool area /solarium get there early. We were in room 8 262, with a balcony, I was very happy with the room although at bit noisy at times, structural sounds , popping and vibrations at night. We rented a cabana bed at cococay , it was so worth it, It came with 4 water bottles,lunch and 2 floating mats. In Nassau we did Blue lagoon and dolphin encounter, everything went smooth and was very well organized. We did see a lot of glasses plates etc, start piling up on promenade and windjammer about day 3, not enough staff to keep up I guess. All in all it was a decent cruise, but I think we will venture out side of royal Caribbean and look at other cruise lines. Also we did not use the drink package this time, to expensive . But we also had a good amount of on board credit we used for drinks.

Anthem of the seas