3. Adventure of the Seas
We recently returned from a cruise to the Western Caribbean with Royal Caribbean on Adventures of the Seas. We traveled with my daughter, son-in-law and 4 grandchildren ages 15, 12,10 and 8. The whole experience was fantastic. We first spent two days in Fort Lauderdale at the beach and took an airboat ride through the Everglades. We stayed at the Ocean Mile Motel which was an older place but very nice and within walking distance to the beach. The owner of the Motel was an awesome young man that made sure our ever need was met. We had rented a car at the airport and turned it in near Port Everglades which provided a shuttle to the cruise port. Once there we were able to board and I was surprised at how smoothly boarding the ship went. Shortly after being on the ship we were able to go to our stateroom which was very nice sized as we had two of our grandchildren in our room. The food on the ship was superb. Our waiter in the main dining was Roberto and he did above and beyond to serve us and meet our needs. Our first port was Falmouth, Jamaica where we did the Dunn's River excursion. I highly recommend this as it was beautiful and so much fun. The next day was Grand Cayman where we did a Dolphin swim and a trip to Stingray City both were so memorable for all of us and l will never forget the look on my grandkids faces as they petted stingrays. Costa Maya was next and we took a van to a beach area and had drinks at the Krazy Lobster 2.00 beer and 5.00 margarita's nice beach area with lounge chairs, and shopping near by last port was Cozumel and we used the Cozumel Activities just outside the port area who took us to a resort beach area where we could snorkel and swim for 25.00 a person which included the snorkel gear. Our driver was awesome and made sure we got back to the ship in plenty of time. The entertainment on our ship was fantastic; two different comedians, a Spainish gaucho who had a very funny, entertaining act, an ice show in the ice rink, great music and dancing by the cruise ship entertainers. My grandkids never lacked for things to do and they didn't even spend anytime in the kids programs which were plentiful. All in all would highly recommend it.

Best week ever with my family

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by denny1976

denny1976’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V 9349
I was amazed at how much room there was. Nice king sized bed, two overhead bunks for my two grandchildren who stayed in our room. Lots of closet space. Our cabin person was
wonderful and took great care of us and our room.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Dunn's River Falls
    Highly recommend this as it is beautiful, fun, strenuous just a blast. Our Jamacian guide, Floyd made it so much fun. We did the 39.00 excursion which got us there and back, a trip to Reggae Hills, shopping at a local shop which was expensive. They could do without the shopping spot and spend more time at Reggae Hills.
    Our tour guide on our van was Norda who was funny, joyful and very informative. She took care of everything because we would have had to pay the 23.00 for the admission to the Falls she got our tickets and we settled up at the end. No long lines like I had read previously. Great experience.
    View All 217 Dunn's River Falls Reviews
  • Everglades Tour
    My grandkids loved it; we saw only one alligator but it was a windy day and that deters the gators from coming to the surface. Saw lots of different beautiful birds and bobbing and weaving through the glades was a thrill. Our boat driver was funny and very informative giving us history of the glades.
    View All 121 Everglades Tour Reviews
  • Stingray Swim
    Again this was an incredible experience some of us did the dolphin encounter and some did the swim; enjoyed by all. I wish I could have a pet dolphin they are so sweet with great personality. After the dolphin experience we boarded a boat and went out to a beautiful, aqua blue sand bar and swam with stingrays. That was AMAZING. Well worth the money spent. The only bummer was the pics of the dolphin experience were very expensive and you were prohibited from taking your own pics so we have no pics of that.
    View All 704 Stingray Swim Reviews