3. Royal Princess
We did this cruise before, we had a great time so we decided to do it again as there were some different ports. We ate in the Allegro dining room with Victoria and I Made as our servers. They were wonderful. Our Room steward was Edward A737 I can not say enough about him he was fantastic. If we needed anything, we just needed to ask him.Thanks for getting our TV fixed, also for all the tissues as we had colds. Now for some complaints for Princess. In Rio De Janeiro what were you thinking when you made your passengers walk so far in the heat to the buses. Did you not take into consideration we were old folks 65 +. A shuttle would have been a god sent in the heat. I said to my husband I wonder how many were going to have heart attacks today. Well!!!!!!! When we returned there was Princess with wheel chairs to help people. After getting to the terminal guess what was waiting for us, a shuttle bus to take us to the cruise ship.??????? Puerto Montt our tender, was#1return trip from tour. He was the only tender fellow that said to the passengers to sit down to let the people on the top of the Tender off first. I told him he was excellent. Please let the people with walkers off next. Hellooooo Princess have you been to the Tango Show in Buenos Aires. What a fire trap!!!! that place is. If there was a fire no one would have got out alive. I gave the Captain Nash a tea towel I had made to give to different people I met on the cruise. I was surprised he never asked us our names. Shore excursions I was so sick I had to go to the Dr. so I could get them to sign me off the next cruise. Why can the shore excursion people see we were sick?????

49 Days around South America on the Royal Princess