3. Majestic Princess
This is my 4 th cruise with princess and was excited for this one being there biggest ship but found the layout of the ship difficult to get my head around I had been on the royal princess a couple of years ago and no doubt in my mind the better ship . I also felt hygeine standards had slipped with often no staff member on guard or sanitiser available just a sink hand washing area and often soap had run out , consequently sickness was rampant through the ship and of course I got it and have been sick now for 12 days and ongoing visits to doctor , carry your own sanitiser. The staff work long hours and try there best and are very polite but often cannot speak English very well so sometimes it’s hard to get your order correct the first time. The food of course is in abundance most of it excellent standard and a great vareity. If I sail again with princess it would be on the Royal for sure. The inside cabins are small and aircon seems to be switched off at night which makes the room stuffy, would recommend a room with an opening window. Getting on and off the ship was easy very well organised, entertainment was first class ,the shows were amazing , room service was excellent but if you order a pot of tea be sure to ask for milk also.happy sailing

The shows were exceptional and cruise was enjoyable for the most part

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by Rosiewags

If I sail again with princess it would be on the Royal for sure.

Rosiewags’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IC C528
Small and compact aircon seems to get switched off when sleeping and wake up hot would definately have a balcony next time.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins