3. Serenade of the Seas
We chose this review because of the new areas we have not been to. Ponce PR and Grenada. All in all we really enjoyed the cruise. The Pinnacle/Suite Concierge was very good and we really enjoyed the special party put on for Pinnacle/Suite Guests. It was so good to see Mario in the Diamond lounge again. The elevator's were the only problem for us. They were so small and key hole shaped. Not good. We have traveled on the Serenade of the Seas before in 2009 14 night Panama Canal Cruise and 2012 The 12 night Mediterranean Greek Isles Cruise and do not remember the elevators being like that. The dining rooms also have changed and not for the better. Would like a better menu. There were so many things I could not eat. I ordered Original Chocolate Ensure from Special needs and did not receive it for 4 days. I got mighty hungry before it showed up. They first sent me Vanilla on day 3 which I did not like... wish I knew how to expedite this on my next several cruises so I get it in my cabin on the first night.

Serenade of the Seas 11 night cruise

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by I Church

I Church’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Serenade of the Seas price drops

Junior Suite
Cabin J3 1584
Enjoyed our Junior Suite Cabin. Did not go to any entertainment, preferred to stay in our cabin and read at night.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins