3. Norwegian Epic
We had fabulous weather. The ports were very nice and of course the crew were exceptional as always on a NCL ship. However, the ship is too large and too crowded to really give everyone the attention they deserve. Embarking was like herding cattle. Not like any haven embarkation I've ever seen. Especially since we are platinum latitudes level. Even though we had a haven suite we were unable to enjoy the haven pool area as it was so crowded and filled with children. The elevators were jam packed. The haven epic club restaurant was fabulous. Staff and food were excellent. In fact I would forego the specialty dining and just eat there if I had to do it over again. There are just way too many haven passengers to make you feel you are getting your money's worth for anything other than the restaurant. The concierge, David, never came to our room to introduce himself or check on our needs. If you visited him at his desk there were often long lines. However, his assistant, Lillian, was fabulous. I gave her the tip. Singh, our Butler was exceptional. He took care of everything we needed and was available anytime I needed something. I did not go to any show. Apparently with so many people you had to make reservations. And some were an extra charge. What is up with that??? Even the musicians and singers at the smaller bars were so crowded you couldn't get a seat. I like the ultimate beverage package but it seems that with so many people having this option the servers are no longer coming to take your drink orders. The lines are so long as a result. All in all I was not impressed and felt I did not get much value for the amount I spent on this cruise.

Had a wonderful time

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by georgiacap25

georgiacap25’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Spa Suite
Cabin H9 14145
Do not choose this cabin and seriously reconsider even the H9 category. The H9 has very little room at all. There's no table and chairs or couch to sit down. The spa takes up all the room and it's two small for two people. You have to fill itvyourselfvif you want to use it. As for 14145 specifically. Never! You are right under the pool deck. You here kids running back and forth all day and crew banging tables and chairs all night. The kids area in on that floor and we had teenagers ringing our doorbell and running all hours of the day and even after midnight. The toilet area stunk like urine and the sewer fumes filled the room all day. My husband came down with a cold I'm sure from all the germs.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins