3. Norwegian Spirit
This is our first time to go on the cruise and wasn’t disappointed. Other people commented the ship is too old but as for me, I think it is the upkeep is excellent. We stayed in Deck 4, room 4316, outside cabin. Cabin: good size for 2 people, cleaning services everyday Food: at the buffet, the food was a typical normal buffet but a lot of varieties. Ice cream was too soft because it wasn’t cold. Not sure why the ship serve that way. So I stick with soft ice cream Fine dinning: Le Bistro and Cagney’s were good. Italian was disappointed. It looks like Italian restaurant was new to the ship. The food is cold when it served. Not good. NCL needs to improve on this, still a lot of work to do on this restaurant. But the wine was really good and I am not a drinker. This is my first time to taste it and it was really good Entertaining: Elements show was very nice. It was the last show on the trip. This is a must to see. The trip had varieties of entertainment for everyone. I like the dance competition, and couple dance classes. Library: love this place, so comfy and quiet for reading when we are at sea Excursion: we had 5 but Morocco trip was disappointed. I think we bought Imperial Rabat something, we just saw outside the mosque. Not fun and not recommended Staff: no complaints..they all were excellent. Very attentive, friendly and always have smile on their face. It sure made my day awesome and first experience in cruising is outstanding. I think this ship was gear toward senior which I didn’t know. They were very nice to us and very funny. And they all were such a happy couple. I will try different NCL on our next trip. I gave 4 Stars , I cannot give 4.5 Stars, because disappointed on the Italian restaurant. Embarkment and disembarkment processes were exceptional. It was so organized and smooth. I was so impressed.

First timer and love it

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by pp2327

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Family Oceanview Porthole

Cabin: good size for 2 people, cleaning services everyday

Library: love this place, so comfy and quiet for reading when we are at sea

pp2327’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Family Oceanview Porthole
Cabin O2 4316
Good size for 2 people. Very clean. I am a light sleeper and very picky about the type of the mattress. The mattress was good, not too firm or too soft. To me it is comfortable.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins