• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Jackrosie
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Balcony Suite

I just saw one of their ads on a day I was thinking about a trip. I enjoyed the cruise so much I have signed up for another. The staff couldn’t have better. The food was good and the dining room staff in both restaurants were extremely attentive. Each evening you had the opportunity to dine as a couple or to sit with others. That was a great way to meet others. Each evening there were “Port Talks” which gave lots of info on the next port. There were many interesting shore excursions for multiple interests and physical abilities. We had a great beach bbq on St Lucia. I never felt that the cruise line was constantly trying to sell you something. The ship was good but the staff in every service is their strength. The airline connections for a group of passengers had changed while sailing and the Captain and crew made changes in docking time to accommodate them. We loved the small boat atmosphere and would highly recommend this cruise line. We were amazed at how many repeat customers they had!

Balcony Suite

Cabin BS

Our cabin was very comfortable. Lots of space and it was clean.

Port Reviews

St. Lucia

The ship had a beach bbq that we loved!

Find a Star Breeze Cruise from $1,489