3. Celebrity Summit
This was my second Celebrity cruise after sailing on Equinox in Mediterranean 2 years ago. This ship went through total overhaul and it did not feel like an old ship, but sadly, the staff training was not there. Cabin was well appointed, and kept immaculate by our attendant, but our Aqua suite was extremely small. I have never been in a shower as small as this before. I was frustrated with the dining and bar staff. Obviously, they are understaffed. Our dinner at Blu lasted more than 2 and half hours every day. Everyone in my party of 6 agreed that their bar staff are not accommodating and extremely inefficient. There is nobody going around taking orders in the lounge, and usually the line at every bar is 5 to 10 minutes. Food quality at the main dining room and Blu were ok, but the buffet and specialty dining was worse than my experience at Equinox. I used private shore excursions so I cannot comment on them, but the night time entertainment was better than ever. We used Go Best package which includes premium liquor; prepaid gratuity, and free internet and some shipboard credit. Overall, this cruise was a great value for the money we paid, however, I am not sure if I’ll sail with Celebrity again.

3.8 Stars

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by alshin63

alshin63’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Aqua Class
Cabin A1 1104
Extremely small but nicely appointed, I liked the many drawers. Shower was the smallest I have ever seen.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins