3. MSC Musica
I went with 16 family members. The food, entertainment, crew was fantastic. The cabin and service were excellent. The only thing, which was not the Captains fault, was that we never got to both islands due to the heavy sea swells. But we were entertained well for those two days. The children were well looked after, 6 year old and four year old.And for the older children the disco and fun times were good. We found that the swimming pools and Jacuzzis were very relaxing. The waiters were very friendly and always ready to serve you. The photos that were taken were very professional and the quality excellent. The boughey was very good with a wide variety of foods. You could never get hungry on the ship as there was always something to eat, no matter what time of day or night. And as for the entertainment there were excel;lent shows and game shows. I highly recommend this cruise. This has been my 4th cruise with MSC and will be planning another one next year.

Not one moment of nothing to do. Excellent.

MSC Musica Cruise Review by mikeandpam

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella
mikeandpam’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 5064
Very good except for a few maintenance problems that were sorted out
Minuetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins