• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

neon_duchess2@hotmail.com
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Interior

This cruise was very enjoyable, especially since my husband and I were doing it with my sister and her husband. The food in the dining room was great, also the lunch buffet was excellent. The breakfast spread tended to be repetitive, but I am not a big breakfast eater so the lack of choices did not affect me. Loved the zumba and line dancing, especially Ramon who is an amazing instructor. The night time deck parties were amazing, very energizing, lots of fun. Met lots of interesting and friendly people from all over the world. Special thanks to our wonderful Captain Tuvo, and our dining room team Cristian and Quirino. Plus Cirilio who always kept our stateroom spotless. We were not too happy with our statement temperature which was always too high and it could get sweltering during the night. Also I had a bit of a hiccup with our cruiseport to airport transfer which never got resolved, however we were lucky to be able to join the supershuttle that morning and we got to the airport in plenty of time for our flight. We are almost Elite with Princess, so just shows our loyalty to the brand although we do cruise with other lines when we liked their itinerary.

Interior