3. Norwegian Bliss
Truly had the most relaxing and amazing time aboard the Norwegian Bliss. I've done two carnival cruised before, This was my first Norwegian. In my opinion the Blew carnival out of the water. The staff was energetic, polite and personable. The decor was breathtaking. My favorite spot on the Bliss was the "Observation Lounge" it was so peaceful and the veiws of the ocean or ports were breathtaking. The food on the ship was spectacular and never dissapointed. I ate 6 times a day, Haha. The ship also had a lot of entertainment options from games in the atrium, to pool and deck parties. Don't even get me started on the spectacular showing of the Jersey Boys! That cast could have been on Broadway! You could have never left the boat and been completely content with your vacation. As with everything there is always room for improvement. My few complaints would be that the Karaoke had minimal to no good selections. They had nothing from this decade and its like they took the bottom 4 songs off of mediocre albums. And lastly, the manhatten room both times was a bad experience, The first time we tried it the table was not clean, dirty plates were left and they expected us to eat off of them and were rude when asked to switch them out for new ones, Our second experience the waiters brought out wrong foods and never refilled our drinks.ect. he was probably the least frienly crew member we had come accross. To end on positives. The overall vacation was one of the best my family and I have taken. The freestyle cruising was so relaxed and the photographers captured amazing moments. We were celebrating my sisters sweet 16. And the last night managment was surveying in the Savor restraunt. They saw her sash and talked with us very thoroughly about our cruise experience. They asked for our cabin number and surprised her with decorations and a delicious Birthday Cake. We were stunned and feel that we would not receive such thoughtful and amazing treatment aboard any other cruise line. I had such a blast I literally left the ship planning our next cruise with norwegian! Id like to thank the amazing staff and crew for such a well rounded relaxing and amazing experience.

Norwegian Bliss, is BLISS

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by MichelkeMarie30

MichelkeMarie30’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin ID 12401
We had a forward interior cabin. A lit of people complain about the space and other things. In my opinion if you want to save a few dollars the interior cabin is a great option. Especially when you really only go to your cabin to change, Shower and sleep. The bathroom is the biggest Ive ever seen in an interior cabin. The glass door is a plus, and inside cabin I have been in you are just supplied with a shower curtain. The room is quaint. Its small yes, but there is plenty of storage space under the beds for luggage and in the closet for clothes. It was rather comfortable for two people to share. Another plus I love with interior cabins is how dark the room is at any time. So you can take naps at 2 without the pesky sunlight creeping into your room. Overall the interior cabins are not as bad as people claim them to be and are perfect for saving money while still having a great time. Dont think you HAVE to spend thousands on a balcony. Interiors are just as great!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins