3. MSC Armonia
This is the 2nd time we sailed MSC. We have sailed many other cruise lines and this was definitely not our favourite. The ship is dated and really needs to be updated. There is a lot of sitting areas which is a plus. The buffet area is very small and not much variety in the selection if meals. The food was not very good there and it was very hard to find seating. The dining room food was much different and the food was very good and always hot. The interior stateroom was very small and the shower was unbelievably small. We had a great chambermaid and did an awesome job. I find the ship is geared toward European travelers and I believe that this will have to change if they want to become popular with the Americans and Canadians. It was very annoying to have things said in so many languages. I have been on board other cruise lines that don’t do this. We did not do any excursions so I cannot comment on these. The pool area is very large. This is a plus as many of the newer ships are getting smaller pool areas. All in all it was a very relaxing cruise but there are many things that can be improved. I hope that with the newer MSC ships, there are improvements.

Average Cruise

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Heisler123

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica

We did not do any excursions so I cannot comment on these.

Heisler123’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2 9046
The room was in a great area and close to the elevator. It was small but the shower was extremely small and they really need to upgrade their hair dryers and get normal ones.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins