3. Carnival Victory
If you want to experience the worst cruise ever, come aboard. If not, STAY AWAY!!!! The FOOD - TERRIBLE, the ROOMS-SMALL... the SHIP IS SMALL!!! And the staff is RUDE. In all aspects, this cruise is terrible. It is sad that we spent so much money on below-standards food and service. And they charge for everything. The food is disgusting and poor quality, and the staff seems to be unhappy and lacking enthusiasm. Expanding on the food, the truffle aioli is loaded with mayonaise, the prime rib is always medium rare no matter how you ask for it, our mac and cheese was served cold and smaller than a kids portion... I will never come back on this cruise ever again. I will never go on a Carnival Cruise again. And if you are reading this review STAY AWAY. I am embarassed that I went on this cruise and will never give them my money again.

Worst Cruise Ever