3. Grand Classica
Group outing my first time on a cruise and it was the worst experience. They bust u across the head with the prices for everything. Cabin was clean they didn't have enough towels no rags no toilet paper lil channels on tv, TV very small in cabin. Bad odor in hallways. Food was horrible that came with the purchase of the cruise. Not enough activities very quiet and laid bt nt enough partying. Not much for kids to do in game room which I had to pay for as well. Teen club had to pay for. I paid more money on the ship then the whole cruise. Pretty much had to pay for everything you wanted to do outside of your cabin. Employees were not friendly nor attractive with the guest nor informative. They wanted you to pay for wifi which sucked. Came with a big group and getting off the ship to go to the beach was horrible they wanted to charge us 7 dollars to the beach and 7 dollars beach to the ship each person. So never really experienced the Bahamas what a waste of money. I will never get back on this cruise line nor recommend anyone else to get on this cruise and waste their money. My first cruise and I hated it.

Worst experience

Grand Classica Cruise Review by Tmitchell89

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
BPSocialTeam, Social Media Team @Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line has responded
We sincerely appreciate the time you spent to share your comments following your cruise on our Gd Classica , our guests' feedback is of utmost importance to ensure our demanding standards of service at all times, please accept our sincere apologies for any inconsistency you may have experienced during your stay. We have taken good note on the areas of concerns mentioned above and rest assured that revisions and corrective measure will be made, as necessary, to improve our future guest experience. Thank you for choosing BPCL on this occasion.
Tmitchell89’s Full Rating Summary