3. Oasis of the Seas
Cruised on Oasis from Port Canaveral to Eastern Caribbean 7 day. Nassau, Saint Thomas, Saint Maarten. Check in was delayed by one hour for extra cleaning do to some passengers getting sick on the prior trip. I want a clean ship so that was fine. That delay made things a little chaotic in the terminal since everyone that showed up early was not able to board and backed things up for a little while. Still only took a little over an hour to get on the ship. We arrived at the terminal at 11am. Stayed in a standard ocean view balcony stateroom, 12th floor forward, port side. The room was comfortable with adequate room for two. Overall the ship was in good condition, All the staff was very friendly and ready to help. Dining rooms nice and food excellent. Buffet was also good with so many options it was hard to decide what to get. There are too many things to do on this ship to list This ship is huge. However, I think the size makes it seem less crowded than some of the smaller ships. My only complaint is that the smoking areas were right in the middle of all the activities. You could not walk on the main pool and open deck, port side, without walking through the smoking areas. Depending on the wind direction, the smell would travel to all nearby areas. Not Good! Didn't really detract from my trip but be warned that this is the case. My favorite port of call was St. Maarten for sure. Easy to get Taxi/Water taxi. St Thomas taxi area was a joke. I would definitely cruise on this ship again.

Excellent trip except for the smoking!

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by Indyluck

There are too many things to do on this ship to list

I would definitely cruise on this ship again.
Indyluck’s Full Rating Summary