3. Carnival Fascination
service was amazing. I want to compliment Nestor, our server for dinner. he made it entertaining and was overall a very cheerful person and made my cruise. the food was amazing and the first time I was full every single night. and trust me, I eat a lot of food. loved the different variations of food they had to eat throughout the cruise especially guy's burger shack. i loved that they had water slides on the ship so you had something to do on the sea day. cabin was always spotless and i loved the towel animals they made especially the heart on the last day of the cruise. i loved club o2 and all the activities they had especially the ps4s. the ship was a lot larger than i expected it to be. so first impressions, amazing. overall, i would definitely sail with them again and i would definitely recommend this to someone else.

First cruise; will definitely sail again

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by Alex1488

Alex1488’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6D U68
great service loved how they made the animals in turnover every morning. on embarkation they introduced themselves and i loved how friendly all the crew were.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins