3. Seabourn Odyssey
This was our third cruise onboard the Odyssey and we loved every moment of it! We embarked in St. Maarten after spending two days unwinding at the Holland House Hotel. The embarkation process was absolutely painless. Everything was run like a well oiled piece of machinery. We were in PH cabin 918, which was lovely. I'm afraid we were spoiled by the extra room and location of this cabin. We would definitely book a PH suite again. We found the food and service to be top notch and did not have one complaint about either. I did however miss the Patio dining for an occasional evening meal as I always loved their steaks and pork chops. Many passengers really enjoyed the recent change however and the food was quite good. As we have done the Caribbean a number of times, we elected to stay onboard for a number of ports. We preferred to enjoy the comforts of the ship at some of the ports. We did not do any of the ship's excursions so I am unable to comment on those. The beach BBQ was wonderful, as always. On our last day, Jost VanDyke, the water toys were brought out much to the pleasure of many of the passengers. It was great fun! We met some lovely new friends, Martin and Stella and were able to spend some quality time with them and some other friends, Debs and Mikey, that we had met on a previous cruise. We enjoyed this cruise and were not disappointed with anything!

Odyssey Delivers Again 3/16/19-3/30/19

Seabourn Odyssey Cruise Review by NoVa Mimi

This was our third cruise onboard the Odyssey and we loved every moment of it!

We enjoyed this cruise and were not disappointed with anything!
NoVa Mimi’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Odyssey price drops

Penthouse Suite
Cabin PH 918
Excellent cabin and perfect location
Deck 10 Suite Cabins