3. Carnival Fascination
I found I like not fighting to board and leave the ship, jostling shoulders, almost tripping over others. so what if the buffet is smaller- there are less people to be in line. the only thing I didn't like was the height of the overhead bunks, as you cant sit on the lower without contortions to your neck.4 adults had cabin M-58- perfect to the elevator access-no noise. the itinerary was almost frenetic as only 1 seaday so off on adventures daily. love the water colors and no tendering. ate in dining room the most as I prefer not being in lines. wish the menu would change more as the same selections seem to be there every year, and limited selections for the vegetarian passenger. as usual hate the upsell and the outrageous prices in the salon. used the gym for prescribed physical therapy and it worked out well. staff good. hate the staff doing "showtime" during my dining which I like to be quiet for conversation.

The best ship is a small ship

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review by silkyterrier

silkyterrier’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Fascination price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6E
shower bigger than on newer carnival ships
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins