3. Island Princess
We chose this cruise because of destinations. Unfortunately we did not go to Cayman Isl. Because of rough seas.the entertainment on this ship was exceptional! My wife and I have done 39 cruises and I have never seen this quality of entertainment. The food is good the average age of passengers around 60. The ship is in great shape considering its age. We sailed on this ship many years ago and would do it again. The weather was great and we did not have a hard time finding a deck chair. The casino is small and has only 1 roulette table. The only complaint on food was the ice cream bar. The ice cream was very grainy and not enjoyable. We had a balcony which was very nice sitting outside enjoying the views. Our fridge was stocked with drinks and booze.we enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries brought to us and the dry cleaning . If you like cruising I would definitely suggest the Island princess.

Cruising Panama Canal

Island Princess Cruise Review by Geraldfreedman

Geraldfreedman’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C606
Very nice. Love the water pressure in the shower!
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins