3. Ovation of the Seas
I know why I choose Princess cruises! The ship is ok although the layout is confusing the staff were just ok nothing to rave about. There so called alcohol package is truly unlimited and the staff clearly don’t abide by a responsible service of alcohol this is a huge concern one that could backfire quite easily. Our cabin was nice kept clean we didn’t really see our guy that much but was pleasant and there to help if you needed. The outside pool on deck 14 was tiny for a ship it’s size. The adults only area only had spas and a shallow pool to sit in There was an inside pool also quite small. The entertainment day and night was very average. Unfortunately we missed 1 port to bad weather and there was no programme arranged until lunchtime We made our own fun but overall I wouldn’t recommend this ship .

Terrible !

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Amanda71

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony
I know why I choose Princess cruises!

There was an inside pool also quite small.

We made our own fun but overall I wouldn’t recommend this ship .
Amanda71’s Full Rating Summary