3. Island Princess
This cruise was recommended by our travel agent. We left from Vancouver and had a wonderful 3 days exploring this marvelous city before embarking on our ship. Overall the ship was very nice, we had a balcony cabin which I would highly recommended for this cruise. The cabin was spacious and comfortable with plenty of hanging and storage space. Service of our cabin was exceptional and all staff we met were lovely. The organisation of excursions was really well managed and meeting places and all information was clear and easy to follow. The excursions themselves were very varied in capabilities and price and we thoroughly enjoyed all of our excursions. We didn't really partake in many of the cruises entertainment as we were exhausted after our very full days. The anytime dining was average to good with lots of variety particularly with desert. We also dined at 2 of the restaurants and although the environment was more private and pleasant I couldn't really say that the food was all that much better than the anytime dining, but the wine was great! Overall I highly recommend travelling with Princess Cruises on the Island Princess and most definitely recommended travelling with them on the Voyage Of The Glaciers cruise.

Alaskan wonders