My wife (32) and I (31) chose this cruise to go on our honeymoon. My dad and stepmom had gone on the old barefoot windjammer's and I always thought the trip sounded incredible. This company did not disappoint! The trip was extremely memorable and enjoyable and we we will cherish it for the remainder of our lives. The boat itself was gorgeous and had three main common areas with plenty of room for all 10 passengers (10 sounds crowded, but it's honestly not). The food was absolutely first class and the crew was very helpful and enjoyable, especially our captain who acted as both captain and tour guide throughout the west indies. The rooms were quaint but nice and we only really slept in them anyway. We snorkeled every day, saw sea turtles, reefs, sting rays, and even a shark! Wish we could do these sails more often. 5 stars all the way for a fun and authentic way to see the west indies. The company was great to work with too.

The boat was great and so is the company!

Diamant Cruise Review by dpq695

dpq695’s Full Rating Summary
Get Island Windjammers Diamant price drops

Quaint but quality. We spent little time in our rooms except to sleep and change. Crew did a great job taking care of the room while we were out on adventures.