3. Norwegian Jade
Not too much to do, shop or to see. Because of that, I went to the Jacuzzi and sauna almost every day! Food was just ok, when you travel in the big ships you have too many options, here are so restricted, for example no real ice cream station, just the machine, just the vanilla and/or chocolate. Cagneys always its a must, the food was awesome, as always, and the service too. Le Bistro, always good, food was wonderful. La Cucina, below average: slowly, they didn't offered cheese!!! Cabin, Mini Suite, was sooo spacious and with tons of space (we were 4!). I loved the illuminated mirror! My son really enjoyed the bathtub. As I read in the boards, this time I requested an iron, and it was so helpful! The illusionist and his assistant show was super, my kids were in shock with the final number. We really enjoyed all the ports, we will loved if we can stayed more in Puerto Rico, we arrive late. And it would be nice to stop by in our way back to Miami a couple of hours in Great Stirrup Cay.

Small ship, poor entertainment

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by MissAnalia

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Le Bistro, always good, food was wonderful.

La Cucina, below average: slowly, they didn't offered cheese!!!

Cabin, Mini Suite, was sooo spacious and with tons of space (we were 4!).

I loved the illuminated mirror! My son really enjoyed the bathtub.

As I read in the boards, this time I requested an iron, and it was so helpful!

MissAnalia’s Full Rating Summary