3. Grand Celebration
I would not recommend a cruise with this company. My daughter and I went on the Grand Celebrations Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line. What a disaster! The price to book was a good deal but all the extras that they add on later once onboard can get very expensive. We could have taken a 5 or 6 day cruise with a much more organized ship for what we paid to go on this 2 night cruise. Most of the cruise ships have the information in your cabin waiting for you on your arrival. We had to ask where to pick up the drink package coupons. No wash cloths in our cabin. We had to call to have someone bring them. We did not get our room serviced the next day. No clean washcloths or towels, bed did not get made. Once again we had to call. Ship was in port when a crane fell on the Royal Caribbean ship in the Bahamas. Our ship was delayed leaving the Bahamas because we took on 600 crew members from the Royal Carribean so they could shower, eat and sleep. Many passengers on our ship were going to miss flights and lose money on other reservations they had made previous to coming on this ship including my daughter. I even saw and heard a higher up crew member get very nasty and yell at passengers who where concerned about missing flights because of the delay. It was very obvious he didn't care about the paying passengers on his ship. He was only concerned with helping the crew from the other ship. Once we arrived back to West Palm Beach getting off the ship was a nightmare. No organization what so ever!! Terrible cruise line!! Would not recommend to any one!

Disorganized disaster

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by Wpbfnews

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
Wpbfnews’s Full Rating Summary
Get Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration price drops

Cabin E69
Beds lumpy. No washcloths. Desk dirty.

More Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Grand Celebration Reviews