3. Celebrity Millennium
This is our third time on the Millennium and the ship was getting old. The new cabins and the buffet are really great. As usual, that staff were great and always smiled when they meet you. This cruise was not port intensive so there was time to relax between ports and enjoy the refurbished Millennium. The passengers were a real mix of people, I think they said there were passengers from 52 nations with a large contingent from Canada, Australia and Germany along with the USA. We did not eat in the specialty restaurants since we think they are over priced. The food in the Main Dinning Room was good with enough selections to please anyone. The portion sizes were adequate, I heard some say they were on the small size, but you could always ask for more. I would highly recommend that Celebrity expand their enrichment classes and focus more on history of the places we were going to visit. They should also consider offering hands on computer classes like Holland America at no cost to the passengers.

Refurbished Millennium is outstanding

loeb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Millennium price drops

Concierge Class 2
Cabin C2 8115
The cabin was quite and we liked the ability to have four usb charging ports and four ac plug. The shower is with a door is especially nice. The only down side is the sitting area could be larger, only room for one person.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins