3. MSC Armonia
Many people have criticised this ship, I say trust website’s summary ... more accurate than the negativity, of which there is so much we almost didn’t go. Given it’s one of the few with a Havana stopover we decided to go, and I’m glad we did. Not the most modern ship but the facilities are good, the staff helpful and kind, the cabins very comfortable and clean, the dining areas painstakingly cleaned several times times a day, and although the food was hit and miss some of it was actually very good particularly lunches with lots of healthy options like fresh and crunchy salad. This is a budget cruise and you get what you pay for. So I’d say almost 10 out of 10 for value for money and a great cruise itinerary. Favourite place we’re the stern decks, very peaceful as main pool deck could be a little noisy.

Much Better than Expected

antwstldn’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Oceanview Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin O2 1171
Exceptionally clean. Compact but well laid out with good storage.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins