3. Seabourn Sojourn
Our 5th Seabourn cruise and every time I say 'this was my favourite'! We enjoyed every minute despite having some dodgy weather to cope with and missing a couple of ports because of that. We felt that this was the happiest cruise we'd been on, more or less everyone was cheerful and that was down, as always, to the superb Staff who yet again went over and above to make it as enjoyable as possible for the passengers. It was helped along by a fantastic Cruise Director and his two Assistants who were such fun and so hardworking. The Executive Chef was far more prominent than normal, with live cooking regularly on deck with the Head of Food and Beverage - what a team! They worked together so well alongside the Cruise Director. Service was perfect in the main Dining Room and Earth & Ocean was superb. Hardworking staff made the Colonnade enjoyable - the food offering in all restaurants could not be faulted. There was great fun crossing the Equator, I won't spoil it for anyone reading, it is an event! All in all, a fantastic cruise.

Wonderful 20 day Cruise

Seabourn Sojourn Cruise Review by Mauzac

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

All in all, a fantastic cruise.
Mauzac’s Full Rating Summary
Get Seabourn Sojourn price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin V5 642
All good. A couple of the cupboards needa bit of attention but no major problems.
Deck 6 Suite Cabins