3. MSC Musica
My sister advised us to go on this cruise from Durban to Mozambique. This was our first cruise and I did not know what to expect. What a beautiful ship the MSC Musica was with awesome restaurants and brilliant food, drink and entertainment. The swimming pools were great and it was so weird swimming on a boat, this was a first for me. The cafeteria on the 13th Floor was incredible and it was open 24/7. The food was great and one day we were spoilt with Octopus stew! My boys loved the pizza. Good selection of teas to make. The We went to Portuguese Island and the trouble that MSC staff had gone to, to set everything up was incredible! Our boys thoroughly enjoyed the Mini Club and the ship. We chose the easy onboarding option, and it was worth the money. Everything ran so smoothly and there were no queues. Well worth going on if you get a chance, be it for two or for a family.

Durban to Mozambique

MSC Musica Cruise Review by bnoeth

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Africa

bnoeth’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get MSC Musica price drops

Cabin 9090/9084
We had a double bed in our cabin interleading into the cabin for our boys. Both we balcony cabins and the view was incredible. Nice to be able to sit outside and watch the waters. The bed was very comfortable and everything was clean.
  MSC Musica Deck Plans