3. Norwegian Jade
Embarking onto the ship was a horrible experience and we were worried that this was an indication as to what our trip was going to turn out. Felt like we were be herded in like cattle. Thank goodness once we boarded the ship things turned around. Our first cruise with Norwegian; overall was a great trip! Cabin service was excellent and service in the spinnaker lounge was exceptional. Many dining choices. The ship was very clean and the crew was friendly. The nightly entertainment and game shows were so much fun; the Cruise Director/Co-Director were very fun with everything they hosted. We decided to book with Norwegian because of the wonderful packages they offered; by the middle of our trip we signed up with Next Cruise to book future cruises. Only negative - compared to other cruises we have taken we felt that the Shore excursions were a little disorganized when meeting to depart the ship and trying to find the right tour bus to get on. There wasn't much direction given. Also, one evening I went to the shore excursion desk and the gentleman working was very dismissive to me and seemed annoyed that I was asking him a question.

Wonderful Experience!

Norwegian Jade Cruise Review by vbsetmom

The ship was very clean and the crew was friendly.

vbsetmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Jade price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC 8032
Our cabin steward, Victorio Valle, was awesome and very attentive.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins