3. Carnival Glory
I had an absolute amazing time on the beautiful Glory!! The workers were all nice, the balcony room on the Lido was amazing and I can’t say enough about guy’s burgers !!! To die for!! The steakhouse is also a must. Best steak I have ever had, couldn’t finish it all. The Bars were super cool, I was at those more than the shows, cheers package of course! I stayed at the Rum bar and the serenity area was super laid back. I wish I could be back on this ship, it blew me away. The white heat night club was Lit!!

Sail away to Glory!!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Yaboybigbo

The steakhouse is also a must.

Yaboybigbo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8C 9230
My 1st balcony and it was amazing!! Very spacious and being on the Lido deck, we didn’t have to go far food, bars and entertainment!
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins